- Clinical Interests
- Medical informatics
- Global health
- Patient-centered radiology
- Cardiothoracic imaging
- Abdominal imaging
- Emergency and trauma imaging
- Medical Education
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Patient Age Group
Radiologist, Division of Emergency Radiology and Teleradiology.
Clinical Interests and fellowship training in cardiothoracic imaging, abdominal imaging, and medical informatics.
On Nov. 7, a group of clinicians, scientists and medical engineers gathered to kick off a medical hackathon co-hosted by the MGH and Samsung Electronics in collaboration with MIT Hacking Medicine.
Radiologist Garry Choy talks about the Radiology Consultation Clinic, a pilot program that provides an opportunity for patients at Mass General to consult directly with a radiologist.
According to a study conducted by Mass General Imaging researchers, primary care physicians prefer to deliver the results of radiology exams to patients.
The recovering country needs to replace destroyed imaging equipment, and the Mass General Imaging Global Health Programs is working to help.
According to a recent report from the World Health Organization (WHO), two-thirds of the global population lacks access to diagnostic imaging care. At the MGH, a team of Imaging staff is working to address this need through a new initiative: MGH Imaging Global Health Programs.
55 Fruit Street
Boston MA, 02114-2696
Phone 1: 617-726-8386