- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Celiac disease
- Microscopic colitis
- Medical Education
- MD, USC Keck School of Medicine
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Efficacy of Vedolizumab as Induction Therapy in Refractory IBD Patients: A Multicenter Cohort. Shelton E, Allegretti J, Stevens B, Lucci M, Khalili H, Nguyen DD, Sauk J, Giallourakis C, Garber J, Hamilton MJ, Tomczak M, Makrauer F, Burakoff RB, Levine J, de Silva P, Friedman S, Ananthakrishnan A, Korzenik JR, Yajnik V. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2015 Aug 17.
Body Mass Index, Genetic Susceptibility, and Risk of Complications Among Individuals with Crohn's Disease. Pringle PL, Stewart K, Peloquin J, Sturgeon H, Nguyen D, Sauk J, Garber J, Yajnik V, Ananthakrishnan A, Chan AT, Xavier RJ, Khalili H. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2015 Oct;21(10):2304-10.
Elevated Total Iron-Binding Capacity Is Associated with an Increased Risk of Celiac Disease. Letner D, Peloquin J, Durand J, Rutherford A, Yajnik V, Khalili H, Garber J. Dig Dis Sci. 2015 Jul 15.
Mycobacterium chelonae bacteremia after first dose of infliximab for ulcerative colitis. Kedrin D, Masia R, Nazarian RM, Garber J. Am J Gastroenterol. 2014 Sep;109(9):1501-2.
Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli and Vaccinia Virus Do Not Require the Family of WASP-Interacting Proteins for Pathogen-Induced Actin Assembly. Garber J, Takeshima F, Anton IM, Oyoshi MK, Lyubimova A, Kapoor A, Shibata T, Chen F, Alt FW, Geha RS, Leong JM, Snapper SB. Infect Immun. 2012 Dec;80(12):4071-7.
Neural Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein modulates Wnt signaling and is required for hair follicle cycling in mice. Lyubimova A, Garber J, Upadhyay G, Sharov A, Anastasoaie F, Yajnik V, Cotsarelis G, Dotto GP, Botchkarev V, Snapper SB. J Clin Invest. 2010 Feb 1;120(2):446-56.
165 Cambridge Street
Boston MA, 02114