- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Velo-Cardio-Facial Syndrome (VCFS)
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis
- Stickler/Marshall Syndrome
- Medical Education
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Board Certifications
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lexington: Lurie Center for Autism
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and Pediatric
Paula Goldenberg, MD, MSW, MSCE is a board-certified clinical geneticist and pediatrician with expertise in dysmorphology and 22q11.2 deletion syndrome (DiGeorge Syndrome, Velo-Cardio-Facial Syndrome). She has participated in the international guideline committee and the development for health care management guidelines to better the health care for patients with 22q11.2 deletion of all ages, and has developed the New England Regional Center for 22q11 Deletion Syndrome, serving patients of all ages with this diagnosis. Dr. Goldenberg leads the only dedicated Stickler/Marshall Syndrome Clinic in the US in conjunction with Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, and is Director of Prenatal Genetics for Vincent Obstetrics. Dr. Goldenberg also serves patients at the Lurie Center for Autism.
Practical guidelines for managing patients with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
Bassett AS, McDonald-McGinn DM, Devriendt K, Digilio MC, Goldenberg P, Habel A, Marino B, Oskarsdottir S, Philip N, Sullivan K, Swillen A, Vorstman J; International 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome Consortium.
J Pediatr. 2011 Aug;159(2):332-9.Computerized neurocognitive profile in young people with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome compared to youths with schizophrenia and at-risk for psychosis.
Goldenberg PC, Calkins ME, Richard J, McDonald-McGinn D, Zackai E, Mitra N, Emanuel B, Devoto M, Borgmann-Winter K, Kohler C, Conroy CG, Gur RC, Gur RE.
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2012 Jan;159B(1):87-93. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32005. Epub 2011 Dec 13.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696