- Clinical Interests
- Laparoscopic / Minimally invasive surgery
- Colon and Rectal cancer
- Pancreatic disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Paraesophageal hernias
- Medical Education
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital|Residency, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Foreign Languages
- Danvers: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Kastrinakis WV, Ramchurren N, Maggard M, Steele Jr G, Summerhayes IC. K-ras status does not predict successful hepatic resection of colorectal cancer metastasis. Archives of Surgery 1995; 130: 9-14.
Kastrinakis WV, Ramchurren N, Rieger KM, Hess DT, Loda M, Steele G, Summerhayes IC, Increased incidence of p53 mutations is associated with hepatic metastasis in colorectal neoplastic progression. Oncogene 1995; 11: 647-652.
Kastrinakis WV, Brooks DC: Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. In Textbook of Clinical Gastroenterology. Edited by Brandt LJ. Current Medicine; 1999.
Kaplan L, Fallon J, Mun E, Harvey A, Kastrinakis WV, Johnson E, Nierman R, Keroak C: Coding and reimbursement for weight loss surgery: Best practice Recommendations. Obesity Research (2005) 13, 290?300; doi: 10.1038/oby.2005.39
Arriaga, Alexander F., M.D.,1,3 Lancaster, Robert T., M.D., M.P.H,1,2 Berry, William R., M.D., M.P.H, M.P.A.,1 Regenbogen, Scott E., M.D., M.P.H.,1,2 Lipsitz, Stuart R., Sc.D.,3 Kaafarani, Haytham, M.D., M.P.H.,1 Elbardissi, Andrew, M.D., M.P.H.,1,3 Desai, Priya, B.A.,1,3 Ferzoco, Stephen J., M.D.,4 Bleday, Ronald, M.D.,3 Breen, Elizabeth M., M.D.,3 Kastrinakis, William V., M.D.,5 Rubin, Mark S., M.D.,5 Gawande, Atul A., M.D., M.P.H.1,3 The Better Colectomy Project: A multi-center study of compliance rates with best-practices in colorectal surgery. Annals of Surgery, 2009.
Richard Goodenough, MD, and William Kastrinakis, MD, of the Division of Community Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital have been recognized for clinical excellence.
104 Endicott Street Suite 200
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
Phone 1: 978-882-6868
Phone 2: 978-882-6826
81 Highland Ave
Salem, MA 01970-2714