- Clinical Interests
- ANCA-associated vasculitis
- Giant cell arteritis
- Behcet's syndrome
- Cutaneous vasculitis
- Medical Education
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Waltham: Mass General Waltham
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Dr. Miloslavsky's primary clinical interest is diagnosis and treatment of systemic vasculitis. As part of the vasculitis group, he has worked extensively on a multicenter randomized trial that established rituximab as an important treatment option in ANCA-associated vasculitis (RAVE trial). He is currently involved in several ongoing clinical trials in vasculitis that aim to improve the treatment of these conditions.
Dr. Miloslavsky also has a strong interest in medical education. He currently teaches at MGH and Harvard Medical School where he has received several teaching awards and has published on the role of simulation, consultative medicine and peer teaching in medical education.
Miloslavsky EM, Naden, RP, Bijlsma JW, et al. Development of a Glucocorticoid Toxicity Index (GTI) Using Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2017 Mar;76(3):543-546.
Miloslavsky EM, Na L, Unizoy S, Choi HD, Merkel PA, Seo P, Spiera R, Langford CA, Hoffman GS, Kallenberg CG, St. Clair EW, Tchao NK, Fervenza FC, Monach PA, Specks U, Stone JH. Myeloperoxidase-ANCA-Positive and ANCA-Negative Patients With Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis: Distinct Patient Subsets. Arthritis Rheumatology 2016 Dec;68(12):2945-2952.
Miloslavsky EM, Specks U, Merkel PA et al. Rituximab for the treatment of relapses in ANCA-associated vasculitis. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2014 Jul 21.
Keller S, Miloslavsky EM. Glucocorticoids in ANCA-associated vasculitis. Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America. 2016; 42:91-101.
Miloslavsky EM, Specks U, Merkel PA et al. Clinical outcomes of remission induction therapy for severe antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis. Arthritis Rheum. 2013 Sep;65(9):2441-9
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696