- Medical Education
- MD, PhD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Washington Medical Center
- Fellowship, University of Washington Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Foreign Languages
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Research at the MGH is interwoven throughout more than 30 departments, centers and units, and is conducted with the support and guidance of the MGH Research Institute. The Research Roundup is a monthly series highlighting studies, news and events.
Imagine enduring a painful, expensive and scar-inducing surgery—only to find out afterwards that it wasn’t necessary.
Breast Imaging at Mass General is the first mammography facility in the country to offer women control over breast compression during a mammogram.
The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) issues final recommendation on breast cancer screening for women at average risk.
Listen to Director of Breast Imaging Dr. Connie Lehman on WEEI Sports Radio in a public service announcement about Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The Department of Radiology has announced the appointment of Constance Lehman, MD, PhD, as the new chief of the Breast Imaging Division, effective Sept. 1.
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117