- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Attention deficit disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Psychiatric co-morbidities
- Medical Education
- PhD, Boston College
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lexington: Lurie Center for Autism
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Medicare - ACD
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Pediatric and Adult
Dr. Alyssa Milot is a licensed psychologist at the Lurie Center and clinical instructor at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Milot joined the Lurie Center in September 2015, after completing a postdoctoral fellowship in neuropsychological and psychological assessment at the Learning and Emotional Assessment Program at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Milot provides neuropsychological evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities. In addition to her work in neuropsychology at the Lurie Center, Dr. Milot also holds an appointment at Aspire, where she develops and facilitates therapeutic programming for adolescents and adults diagnosed with high cognitive autism spectrum disorders.
- Research Summary
Dr. Milot’s research interests are focused on understanding the gender differences within autism spectrum disorder and the development of gender-specific clinical interventions. She is also interested in program evaluation of group and community therapeutic interventions for individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
1 Maguire Road
Lexington, MA 02421-3114