Clinical Vascular Medicine Fellowship
The Clinical Vascular Medicine Fellowship Program at Massachusetts General Hospital is a one-year non-ACGME training program in the discipline of clinical vascular medicine.
OverviewThe Clinical Vascular Medicine Fellowship Program is a one-year non-ACGME training program.Program Director Michael R. Jaff, DO, FACP, FACC
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Director, Vascular Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
Requirements for the Clinical Vascular Medicine Fellowship include:
- Completion and passing of all three USMLE steps
- ABIM board certified or board eligible
- The accepted applicant must obtain a full Massachusetts license (limited license if on visa)
- A valid ECFMG certificate for all foreign medical graduates
- Only J1 visas accepted
- For all sub-specialty programs in cardiology, completion of previous cardiology fellowship training is required
Vascular Center55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Vascular Center at Waltham52 Second Avenue, Suite 2100
Waltham, MA 02451
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Learn about our convenient Waltham location
Learn how Massachusetts General Hospital continues to teach and inspire generations of health care professionals.
Massachusetts General Hospital provides a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.