The Electrophysiology Fellowship Program provides training in managing patients with complex cardiac arrhythmias, performing a wide range of invasive and noninvasive cardiac electrophysiologic and pacing procedures, including complex catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation and ventribular tachycardia, as well as implantation and management of cardiac resynchronization devices. This fellowship program is a two-year training program, of which one year is ACGME and one year is non-ACGME.
There is one available position starting July 2017 and three positions starting July 2018. Applicants must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine with at least two years of clinical training in cardiovascular medicine. CVs should be emailed to: email@example.com
Learn more about the Electrophysiology Fellowship Program
Requirements of the Electrophysiology Fellowship Program include:
- Completion and passing of all three USMLE steps
- ABIM board certified or board eligible
- The accepted applicant must obtain a full Massachusetts license (limited license if on visa)
- A valid ECFMG certificate for all foreign medical graduates
- Only J1 visas accepted
- For all sub-specialty programs in cardiology, completion of previous cardiology fellowship training is required
To apply for a position starting July 2018, please send your CV, personal statement and three letters of reference to us by fax or e-mail by November 1, 2016. To apply for a position starting July 2017, send all documents as soon as possible.
Mass General Hospital
55 Fruit Street GRB8-813
Boston, MA 02114
Call for more information: 617-643-3238