Radiology Simulation & Training Platform
Developed by the Department of Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital, RadIQ is an online education and training tool that simulates a clinical environment for residents by providing access to multimodality complete data sets (MR, CT) with PACS-like functionality.
What is Rad IQ Radiology 101 for Residents?
Developed by the Department of Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital, RadIQ is an online education and training tool that simulates the clinical environment for residents by providing access to multimodality complete data sets (MR, CT) with PACS like functionality. Residents will identify pathology on X-ray, CT, MR or PET data sets, answer multiple-choice questions, and receive immediate feedback on patient outcomes supported by didactic materials.
Radiology 101 for Residents
- 250 cases seen at Mass General organized in 10 course modules focused on Emergency Radiology that will help residents in preparation for night calls and Boards
- Course modules available: Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Trauma; Chest, Abdomen, and Pelvis Trauma, Intracranial Hemorrhage, Neuroradiology Essentials, Pulmonary Embolism, Pediatric Emergencies, Musculoskeletal Essentials, Interstitial Lung Diseases, Breast Imaging Essentials, Coronary CTA
- Simulation of real-life environment with access to full data sets in 2D and 3D through PACS viewer
- Cases include clinical history, multiple choice questions, teaching points, optional performance feedback and customized certificate of completion
- Course content curated by Mass General faculty
For More Information
Discover what makes Massachusetts General Hospital not just one of the best places to receive patient care but also one of the best places to work.
Massachusetts General Hospital provides a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.