The Endocrine and Osteoporosis Associates work with patients and referring physicians to provide expertise and treatment in osteoporosis, endocrine disorders, and related conditions. Learn more about making an appointment, getting a referral or refilling a prescription.
Making an Appointment
Endocrine & Osteoporosis Associates
15 Parkman Street
Suite 730 A
Boston, MA 02114
Public Transportation Access:
If you are a new patient, dial 617-726-8720 to make an appointment. If you are a new Mass General patient, call the Mass General Patient Registration line at 866-211-6588. After registering, you will receive a patient "blue card" number. A blue card is our way of tracking patient information, including insurance providers and important contact information.
If you are already a patient of a endocrine physician, please call us at 617-726-8720 if you wish to schedule a follow up appointment.
Prescription Medication Refills
If you have not seen your physician in the last 12 months, please contact your physician for an appointment.
Refill requests can either be called into the prescription refill mailbox by dialing 617-726-8720 and selecting option 1. Please include the following information in your message:
- MGH Registration (Blue Card) Number
- Birth Date
- Provider Name
- Name of Medication
- Frequency (how often medication is taken)
- Day Phone Number
- Evening Phone Number
- Pharmacy Phone Number and FAX (if known)
The time to complete the request is 24 to 48 business hours.
New Endocrine Patients
Documents and Records to Obtain Before Your First Visit
If you are a new patient, on your first visit, please arrange to bring the following documents with you, if possible. Do not send films prior to your appointment unless asked to do so.
- Medical history and past physicals
- Medication list
- X-rays or other imaging tests
- Any relevant operative reports
- Endocrine (hormone) laboratory tests
- Information on type, dose and duration of any endocrine (hormone) therapies you have had done in the past or present
Please note that depending on your diagnosis, symptoms and insurance coverage, the Endocrine and Osteoporosis may require a referral from your primary care physician. For questions about referrals, consultations, or to make an appointment with an appropriate endocrine physician, dial 617-726-8720.
Referring a Patient
Partners physicians, please submit your referral through Clinical Referral Management System (CRMS) and include:
- Pertinent clinical history and a brief summary on why the consult is needed.
- Additional clinical information (labs, bone density scans, etc.) should be sent by fax (617-724-2718) if unavailable in LMR/OnCall
External referring providers please fax to (617) 724-2718:
- Pertinent clinical history and a brief summary on why the consult is needed
- Additional clinical information (labs, bone density scans, etc.)
Urgent AppointmentsProviders should contact Smriti Cevallos at email@example.com