The Executive Registry provides members, individuals and their families access to primary care and specialty services at Massachusetts General Hospital as well as a network of leading academic medical centers and select physician practices around the world.
Nothing can create more anxiety than to be in an unfamiliar environment and in need of medical care. As a member of the Executive Registry, world-class medical care is just a phone call away, wherever you are.
The Executive Registry is a domestic and international network of leading academic medical centers and select physician practices. Registry members have 24-hour access to high-quality medical care anywhere in the world.
Benefits of the registry include:
- Peace of mind: Our services include coordination of outpatient routine or specialty care, second opinions and follow-up visits as well as scheduled and emergency inpatient admissions. All services are available while at home or during domestic and international travel
- Personalized facilitation: At Massachusetts General Hospital, as with other network institutions, we provide Executive Registry members with personalized assistance obtaining health care
- Arrangements made easy: Professional staff help arrange local care at Mass General or another facility of one's choosing during standard business hours. After hours urgent health care assistance is available all day, every day
- Relocation health care planning: The Executive Registry program can provide referrals to new doctors and hospital programs for members and their families who relocate to another city or country
- Pretravel counseling and immunization: We can help coordinate travel immunization appointments for Executive Registry members. Please contact us at least two months in advance of travel
- Emergency Medical Transportation Assistance: Ground ambulance or aeromedical transportation with medical team support can be facilitated when necessary. Additional fees may apply for this service
Each member of the Executive Registry receives a gold card, which serves as a passport to our worldwide network and includes all local, national and international access numbers. To access the Executive Registry for medical care, call the toll-free number on the back of your gold executive registry card. The call will be routed to the nearest Executive Registry location, which will assist with arranging medical care.
Please note: Membership in the Executive Registry does not take the place of your health insurance coverage.
For more information about the Executive Registry or to arrange for a presentation about the Executive Health Services.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Mass General #1 in New England and #2 in the nation based on our quality of care, patient safety and reputation in 16 clinical specialties.
Massachusetts General Hospital was the first hospital in the state to earn Magnet recognition, the highest honor for nursing excellence awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.