For Patients and Families
For Health Care Professionals
Education & Training
News & Events
- MIT and MGH announce a new interdisciplinary center focused on the microbiome and human health with Dr. Ramnik Xavier as the center’s co-director
- Congratulations to Dr. Jules Dienstag on receiving the 2014 Distinguished Achievement Award from the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- Research in the GI Unit finds a protective coating for protecting children against accidental battery ingestion
- Researchers in the GI Unit reveal a new strategy to control cellular identity and fate
- Dr. Jenny Sauk publishes a report on noninvasive treatments for C-Diff
- Dr. Ray Chung discusses curing chronic hepatitis C. Call 617-724-6006 to schedule an appointment for these new treatments.
- Read More...
Division of Gastroenterology
• To make an appointment or for more information please call 617-726-2426
• Request an appointment online
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114