For Patients and Families
For Health Care Professionals
Education & Training
News & Events
- Research reveals new strategy to control cellular identity and fate
- Noninvasive method of delivering promising therapy for Clostridium difficile (C-Diff)
- Dr. Ray Chung discusses curing chronic hepatitis C. Call 617-724-6006 to schedule an appointment for these new treatments.
- Read how Dr. Corey and the Fatty Liver Clinic are helping patients
- Inflammatory bowel disease and the GI Unit in the news
- Listen to Dr. Ramnik Xavier's NPR interview discussing how bacteria and microbes in the gut may play a role in Crohn's Disease
- Learn about Dr. Andrew Chan’s new study in The New England Journal of Medicine about colorectal cancer screening
- Read More...
MGH Gastrointestinal UnitGastroenterology Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114