The Endocrine Surgery unit at Massachusetts General Hospital attracts top talent to its highly competitive fellowship program.
Current and Past Fellows
Tammy Holm, MD, PhD
Dr. Holm graduated summa cum laude from Boston University with a degree in biochemistry and molecular biology. She then went on to receive her medical degree and doctorate in human genetics from Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Holm completed her general surgery residency at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
- Hyunsuk Suh, MD – Fellow in Oncoplastic Surgery, Seoul National University, Staff Surgeon, Mt. Sinai Hospital, NY (2013-2014)
- Travis J. McKenzie, MD – Minimally Invasive Fellow, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Jason D. Prescott, MD, PhD – Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD (2011-2012)
- Dana Yip, MD – Fellow, Surgical Education and Simulation, Stanford Hospital, Palo Alto, CA (2010-2011)
- Roy Phitayakorn, MD, MHPE (MEd) – Instructor in Surgery, Mass General (2009-2012)
- Carrie C. Lubitz, MD, MPH – Instructor in Surgery, Mass General (2008-2010)
- Michal Mekel, MD – Head, Endocrine Surgery Service, Rambam-Health Care Campus (2007-2009)