Providers outside Partners can call a Mass General Imaging location directly or use our online ordering system to refer a patient.
ROE (Radiology Order Entry) Portal is a fast and convenient way for providers outside Partners to schedule imaging exams and access results.
Streamlined scheduling for all imaging exams
- Checkbox requisition for MRI, CT, PET-CT, ultrasound, mammography and X-ray studies
Onscreen calendar shows available appointments
- Appointment date and time at all locations including same day/next day slots when available
Direct access to patient results and clinical images
- Relevant prior studies included
Customized access for office staff and clinicians
- Pre-exam information: appointment confirmation, driving directions, and exam preparation instructions
No software to install
- One-on-one on-site training
ROE Portal Screenshots
Scheduling calendar (enlarge)
Report access (enlarge)
Image viewer (enlarge)
Mass General Imaging's locations across Massachusetts offer easy access, and every exam is read by a specialty-trained Mass General radiologist.
Learn more about the Department of Radiology, the clinical force behind Mass General Imaging.