- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School
- Residency, St. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center
- Residency, University Hospital
- Fellowship, New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell
- Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine, American Board of Radiology
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Cigna (PAL #'s)
Fallon Community HealthCare
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Connecticut
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
OSW - Rhode Island
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Railroad Medicare - ACD
Tufts Health Plan
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Mass General researchers have shown that a simple blood test for certain patients about to receive an MRI exam can stem a serious complication related to contrast agents.
The use of CT scanning to evaluate abdominal pain in emergency departments can help physicians arrive at a diagnosis quickly and decisively.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.