1) Attending physician, MGH Internal Medicine Associates, Complex Care Service (inpatient), and Bigelow teaching service.
2) Director of Quality Improvement, Department of Medicine - responsible for quality improvement strategies, initiatives, and training activities; population health management; and care transitions.
3) Assistant Medical Director, MGPO - responsible for several programs related to improving transitions and continuity of care.
4) Chair, MGH/MGPO Readmissions Care Redesign - responsible for hospital-wide efforts to improve care transitions and reduce avoidable readmissions.
5) Faculty Advisor, Resident Quality & Safety Committee, Department of Medicine
6) Course Director, Health Policy Certificate Course, Partners HealthCare Graduate Medical Education
1) health care delivery innovations to improve quality, lower costs of care;
2) innovations to improve continuity of care for patients across the health care continuum;
3) strategies to reduce avoidable admissions and readmissions to the hospital;
4) designing and evaluating programs to improve the education of residents and medical students in health policy and quality improvement.