Paul S. Russell, MD Museum

As part of the MGH bicentennial celebration, the Paul S. Russell, MD, Museum of Medical History and Innovation will host "Changing Campus: A History of the MGH," a presentation by David Hanitchak, director of Planning and Construction.

Bicentennial corner 05.06.11

06/May/2011

The MGH pavilion wards, ca. 1875. Today, this is where the White, Gray and Bigelow buildings are located.

As part of the MGH bicentennial celebration, the Paul S. Russell, MD, Museum of Medical History and Innovation will host "Changing Campus: A History of the MGH," a presentation by David Hanitchak, director of Planning and Construction. The lecture will include a visual history of the plans and strategies for developing the MGH main campus over the last 200 years, and according to Hanitchak, "It is not what you think."

All MGH employees are welcome to attend the May 12 lecture in the Thier Conference Room from noon to 1 pm. This is the second in a series of presentations hosted by the museum.