The Department of Neurology integrates compassionate care with state-of-the-art research and rigorous medical training. Our expert subspecialty care is aided by the latest medical technology, from life-saving intervention for acute brain trauma to skillful management of chronic illnesses. Learn more.
- Biogen drug offers hope for patients with Alzheimer’s – Boston Globe
- A Man's Incomplete Brain Reveals Cerebellum's Role In Thought And Emotion – WABE / NPR (Atlanta, GA) audio report and article quotes MGH physician Jeremy Schmahmann
- A Fast Track to Treatment for Stroke Patients – Wall Street Journal article quotes MGH physician Lee Schwamm
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein – Reuters coverage of study led by MGH investigator Reisa Sperling
- Bravo, Julianne Moore and Eddie Redmayne – Slate.com article quotes MGH physician Merit Cudkowicz
- Read more Neurology news
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
8th Floor, Suite 835
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114
Phone, new patients: 855-644-6387
Returning patients click here
Public Transportation Access: yes
Disabled Access: yes
Connect with the Neurology Department via Facebook and Twitter for updates on new programs, research trials, events, and more.