- Epilepsy Service Home
- Clinical Services
- Research Programs
- Training Programs
- Doctors & Staff
- Publications, News
The lists below link to information relating to diet, driving, medications, drug pregnancy registries, organizations, epilepsy surgery, and pediatric Epilepsy. The MGH Epilepsy Service provides these as a convenience for patients and families.
Additional resources for medical professionals are listed on the For Physicians page.
Diet & Nutrition
- The Ketogenic Diet from Stanford University
Drivers Licence & Driving Laws
- Driver Information by State The Epilepsy Foundation of America comprehensive drivers licencing section, including state by state laws.
Drugs & Registries
- Directory of Prescription Drug Assistance Programs for Patients with Epilepsy Maintained by the American Epilepsy Society
- North American Anti-Epileptic Drug Pregnancy Registry at Massachusetts General Hospital 888-233-2334
Lamotrigine (Lamictal) Pregnancy Registry 800-336-2176
Levetiracetam (Keppra) Pregnancy Registry 888-537-7734
- Growing up with Epilepsy - Pediatric Epilepsy
The Growing Up with Epilepsy Web site is a collaboration between the MassGeneral Hospital for Children's Pediatric Epilepsy Program and WGBH Educational Foundation, supported by the Jordyn Cook Epilepsy Fund. Our goal is to provide clear information about epilepsy in childhood, its diagnosis, and its treatment, and to educate site visitors about the disorder's effects on learning, behavior, and family life. A website that provides education about epilepsy and its impact on children and families.
Epilepsy Surgery Handbook from Massachusetts General Hospital