The Pediatric Neurosurgery Department of Massachusetts General Hospital is associated with ongoing and active clinical trials.
Pediatric Clinical Trials Listing
There are a number of currently active and upcoming clinical trials, which will be updated on a regular basis. To view all current Partners pediatric trials click here.
Below is a listing of current clinical trials associated with Pediatric area of the Proton Group:
- 10-206 Active - Enroll Ph II Proton Therapy for Pediatric Brain Tumors Yock
- 09-361 Active - Enroll Ph. 2 Proton for Medullo & Pineoblastoma Yock
- 05-326 Active - Enroll Proton RT/Pediatric bone & non rhab Yock
- 04-188 Active - Enroll A Phase II Trial of Proton Radiation for the Treat Yock
- 09-263 Active - Enroll Phase II Proton RT for CNS Germ Cell Tumors Macdonald