When you support the Vincent Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Massachusetts General Hospital, you are making a significant contribution to advancing women’s health care not only at Mass General but around the world.
- Make a gift today
- E-mail the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Development Office: 617-726-1392
For more than 200 years, Massachusetts General Hospital’s accomplishments in life-saving patient care, cutting-edge medical research and superb caregiver education have been nurtured by the legacy of its committed donors. Your tax-deductible gift will help the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology provide comprehensive, coordinated care for patients.
Ways to Give
Your support is crucial to ensure that we continue to stay at the cutting edge of research, training the best future physicians and patient care. There are a variety of ways to make a gift:
- Donate an outright gift of cash or securities
- Give in honor or in memory of a family member, caregiver or friend
- Make a planned gift or bequest, or establish an endowed fund
- Leverage matching gifts from your workplace
- Host a special event
Contact us About Giving
For more information about giving, please email Krista McCabe in the Development Office or call 617-726-1305.