Mass General Sports Physical Therapy
The Mass General Sports Physical Therapy Service is an integral part of the Mass General Sports Medicine Center and part of the Mass General Department of Physical and Occupational Therapy.
Our multi-disciplinary staff, comprised of physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and athletic trainers, is committed to working closely with our patients and athletes to return them to the highest level of activity possible after injury.
We accept referrals and work closely with all physicians, inside and outside of Mass General, to provide the best rehabilitation programs possible for our patients.
- Development of individualized pre-operative, post-operative, and non-operative rehabilitation and conditioning programs.
- Evaluation, consultation, and performance enhancement recommendations for athletes of all levels.
- Individualized and group education, fitness and injury prevention programs and training.
- Collegial research and data collection, and resources to advance research in the area of Sports Medicine and Rehab.
- Community outreach and education programs to assist with injury prevention and coaching education.
Location & Hours
175 Cambridge Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Thurs: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Making an Appointment:
For information on scheduling an appointment with the Mass General Sports Physical Therapy Service, call us at 617-643-9999 Monday through Thursday between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., or Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Aetna/U.S. Healthcare, Inc.
John Alden Life (Assurance)