The Pathology Service is certified by the Department of Public Health and accredited by the Joint Commission, and subject to inspections every two years.
Anatomic & Molecular Pathology
- Autopsy Service
- Cytogenetics Laboratory
- Cytopathology Laboratory & Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy Service
- Surgical Pathology
Laboratory & Molecular Medicine
- Blood Transfusion Service
- Core Laboratory: Chemistry, Hematology, Acute Care
- Histocompatibility Laboratory
- Immunology Laboratory
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Point of Care Testing
- Chelsea and Revere HealthCare Center Pathology Laboratories
Center for Integrated Diagnostics (CID)
The Pathology Service works hard to ensure that our facilities meet and exceed local, state, and federal requirements for proper testing, billing, infection control, and safety. We are certified by the Department of Public Health and accredited by the Joint Commission, and subject to inspections every two years.
If you require a copy of the CLIA certification, Joint Commission accreditation, or other document for one of our laboratories, please complete this CLIA Request Form (CLIA request form).
Please contact Cliff Leuschen, Pathology Administration, 617-726-0633, email@example.com if you have any questions about regulatory or compliance activities in the Pathology Service.
The Department also participates in several specialized external reviews including:
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Support Resources & Services