Massachusetts General Hospital is home to a comprehensive, one-stop center for treating disorders of the pelvic floor.
- Request an appointment online
- Call 617-643-5580 to request an appointment
- Call 866-211-6588 to register for a Mass General Medical Record Number
Request an Appointment
Request an appointment by calling our access nurse at 617-643-5580 or by completing the online form. As a first step, the nurse will assess the needs of every new patient and schedule a visit.
Register for a Massachusetts General Hospital Medical Record Number
If you are new to Mass General, please register for a Mass General Medical Record Number (MRN) before making an appointment. You can register for an MRN by calling the Mass General Registration and Referral Center at 800-211-6588. The center is open Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and on Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please have the following information available:
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Insurance information
- Emergency contact information
Preparing for Your Appointment
Before Your Appointment
- Contact your health insurance provider to verify coverage. Call the Registration and Referral Center at 866-489-4046 with any questions about managed care referrals
- Register for an MRN by calling the Registration and Referral Center at 866-211-6588. The center is open Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and on Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
At the Appointment
You will receive a thorough and sensitive evaluation by members of our multidisciplinary care team of pelvic health specialists. If further tests are needed, they can usually be scheduled for a single day.
Once the team reviews all results, you will receive a recommendation for an individualized course of care that includes follow-up and monitoring.