The Blum Center is a relaxed and comfortable place for patients, families and friends to locate health information.
The Maxwell and Eleanor Blum Patient & Family Learning Center is a relaxed and comfortable place for patients, families and friends to locate health information. You will find a warm, friendly and welcoming environment to help you learn more about health and illness. Volunteers, nurses, and a health educator are on-hand to help you find easy-to-read pamphlets, magazines, videos, web sites and both medical and consumer health books.
Our Center Can Help You:
- Understand more about health and illness
- Understand your treatment choices
- Make better decisions about your health or the health of those close to you
- Communicate better with your doctor, nurse or therapist
- Feel comfortable in a friendly learning environment
Our Services Include:
- Health information searches from trained staff
- Materials in a variety of languages
- Community resources
- Information delivered in the hospital or off-site
- Assistive Technology Center
The Maxwell & Eleanor Blum Patient and Family Learning Center
White Building, First Floor, Room 110
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 724-PFLC (7352)
Fax: (617) 724-3281