- Department of Psychiatry
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- PhD, Temple University
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Accepting New Patients
- Not Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Medicare - ACD
OSW - Maine
Tufts Health Plan
United Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Co-Director, MGH Child Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Program, Department of Psychiatry
- Director, Cognitive Behavior Therapy Program, Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology
Child and Adolescent Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program
151 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA 02114-4714
Phone 2: 617-281-5035
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.