- Department of Psychiatry
- Clinical Interests
- Seasonal Mood Disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
ForMost Managed Care
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
OSW - Maine
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Tufts Health Plan
MGH Hotline 4.10.09 Caught committing a petty theft, a young woman is placed on probation. Her probation officer reviews her file and notices a diagnosis of bipolar disorder. At their first meeting, the probationer is jittery and fretful.
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.