Michael Steven Jellinek, MD
- Department of Psychiatry
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Clinical Interests
- Child psychiatric disorders in pediatric office practice
- Development of pediatric symptom checklist (PSC)
- Child psychiatric consultation / liaison to pediatrics
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, Children's Hospital Boston
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Patient Age Group
- Accepting New Patients
- Not Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Senior Whole Health
Tufts Health Plan
The National Quality Forum endorses the Massachusetts General Hospital’s Pediatric Symptom Checklist, a screening questionnaire used by pediatricians to improve the recognition and treatment of psychosocial problems in children.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.