Furthering psychiatric research
Our department has extensive experience over the past 25 years in industry-sponsored multi-center clinical trials.
- Setting standards in psychiatric clinical research
- Leader in scientific and clinical research in psychiatry
- Extensive experience in industry-sponsored trials
- Comprehensive trial management resources
- Quality, integrity, and follow-through
- Sophisticated study analysis plans
- Skilled, responsive, trusted staff
- Resourceful trial strategies
- Innovative trial designs
Our innovative research methods are unmatched in helping sponsors meet their research goals. By exploring the brain science, genetics, and neurobiology of psychiatric disorders, the MGH Psychiatry CTNI has been instrumental in the development of novel treatments and surrogate markers of illness and therapeutic response. Our pioneering scientific and clinical research has been instrumental in defining the standards for the state-of-the-art practice of psychiatry.
The MGH Psychiatry CTNI is dedicated to being responsive to our sponsors needs and expectations by ensuring quality and integrity in our research activities and providing sound fiscal management of the study enterprise. Our attention to detail is oriented to producing trials meeting the highest regulatory and professional standards. Working with the best psychiatry clinical research sites in the US and Canada, the MGH Psychiatry CTNI is also able to meet high enrollment expectations.