The Child CBT program provides state-of-the-art cognitive-behavioral therapy to children, adolescents, and young adults with a range of emotional and behavioral problems.
News, Events, Resources:
In the Spring 2011 issue of Mindscapes, Massachusetts General Hospital introduced the Child CBT Clinic.
Recent news on clinical developments and research on CBT can be found via the following links:
- ABCT – Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI)
- Depression and Bipolar Disorder Alliance/li>
- Bipolar Family Resources
- Bipolar Disorder Support