West End Clinic Addiction Treatment: How to Access Our Services
Access Our Services
Our services include the following:
|-- Individual Substance Use Counseling and Psychotherapy
-- Brief Motivation Counseling (“Readiness work”)
-- Family and Couples Therapy
-- Medication Management for Substance Use & Co-existing disorders
-- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
-- Young Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
|-- Suboxone Outpatient Program
-- Naltrexone Injection Clinic
-- Group Therapies: See all our groups
-- Training & Peer Supervision
-- Consult-Liaison Services
-- Addiction Recovery Management Service
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Adults (Day IOP)
This program has been running since 2005, providing services three and a half hours/day, five days/week. This program is for individuals diagnosed with primary substance or alcohol use disorders. Most of our patients are dually diagnosed and have significant comorbid medical conditions including pain, Hep C, Liver disorders, HIV.
IOP serves as a step down care for patients who received detoxification and medical care at our hospital, ready for treatment but has no or little outpatient treatment in the past or failed. Patients receive psychiatric evaluations, family counseling, case management and individual contact with a clinician.
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Young Adults
This program is specifically designed to meet the needs of "transitional aged youth", ages between 18-25.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs for Adults (Evening IOP)
West End Clinic is pleased to announce this new program for adults with substance use disorders. The E-IOP is designed to meet the needs of individuals who are suffering from addiction but have other conflicting commitments such as work, school or child care with day time treatment.
Outpatient Level of Care
- Comprehensive evaluation of alcohol/drug use disorders
- Individualized treatment planning and referrals
- Psychiatric assessments, psychopharm follow up: Most of our patients have co-occuring psychiatric disorders.Psychiatric medication management is provided as well as treatment with medications to treat specifically addiction issues, such as naltrexone, acamprosate, disulfiram, topiramate.
- Vivitrol (Naltrexone IM) Injection Clinic: Vivitrol is FDA approved for the treatment of alcohol use disorders and opioid use disorders. The clinic has been up and running based in Wang 8. The clinic is run by two advanced practice nurses Cally Woodard, APRN and Gail Leslie, APRN. We will assist in evaluating criteria for naltrexone as well as prior authorization related to the medication.
- Suboxone Maintenance Program: The Suboxone Program at the WEC has passed its 3-year mark. The program offers suboxone eligibility assessment as well as suboxone induction and maintenance treatment for those suffering from opioid dependence.
- Group Psychotherapies: The West End Clinic continues to have a robust group therapy program, targeting to meet the needs of patients in various stages of recovery. Readiness Group, Early Substance Abuse Recovery Group, Long Term Substance Abuse Recovery Group, Dialectical Behavior Therapy Group for Substance Users (DBT-SA), Relapse Prevention, Seeking Safety, Suboxone Maintenance Group and Family Education Series are some of the groups programs that are offered.
- Individual Therapies: Different treatment aproaches are offered such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing, Psychodynamic therapy, DBT and Mindfullness based treatments.
- Family and Couples Therapy: In addition to traditional family and couples therapies, engagement of families is part of addiction treatment at the WEC. Family Support Group and Parenting Group are open to families and parents with children who suffer from addictive disorders.
- Inpatient consultation