Postdoctoral Fellow Applications
Those interested in applying for a postdoctoral position in one of the faculty labs at the Center should please forward the following materials to the respective faculty member:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Names and contact information for 2 or 3 persons who can serve as personal and professional references
- A cover letter that explains your goals for your postdoctoral training, and specifics about how you think your goals fit into the overall theme of our work
- A statement regarding your work eligibility in the U.S., and whether you are looking for help in obtaining work permissions
- Copies of publications that emanated from your dissertation work (preprints are fine). These materials can be submitted in either electronic or hard copy.
Lab profiles and contact information for faculty members can be found on the research area of this site.