We welcome you to enroll in Patient Gateway
We have developed a new service on the Internet that will help you communicate more effectively with our office. This is called the Partners Patient Gateway, and will provide you with access to our office staff and health information using your web browser.
We would like to invite you to participate. By enrolling you can reduce the time you spend on the phone with our office and help us respond more efficiently to your requests.
Patient Gateway features:
- Password-protection - offering secure access to messages and medical information
- Simple, pre-filled forms that streamline your requests for:
- Prescription renewals
- Appointments requests
- Referral authorizations
- Registration updates
- Ability to view health information available in your medical record
- Appointment information (past and upcoming)
- Medication and Allergy data
- Immunization history
- Lab results and letters
- Radiology Reports
- Clinician-approved health information in clear, everyday language
We invite you to enroll online at www.patientgateway.org
To enroll, visit the Web address above using your web browser**. After you have submitted the online enrollment request, you will be contacted to set up your private Patient Gateway account.
We encourage you to accept this invitation to enroll!
We look forward to enrolling you in Patient Gateway!
Thanks for enrolling!
- Log on to www.patientgateway.org
- Enter your "Username" (Login)
- Enter Your "Password"
What is Patient Gateway?
Patient Gateway is a secure electronic link between you and your doctor's office.
Now, you can use the Internet instead of the telephone to communicate with your doctor's office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Patient Gateway is an application that runs on both Windows and Macintosh PCs and most browsers.
A secure website connection to your doctor's office providing a quick, convenient & private way to:
- Request Appointments
- Request Managed Care Referrals
- Request Prescription Refills
- Send a Message to Your Doctor, Nurse or Their Staff
- View information from your electronic medical chart (i.e. Medication and Allergy data, Immunization information, Lab Results, Appointment information etc...).
- View/Access Quality Health and Disease Information
Things you should know about using Patient Gateway messaging:
- Use email for routine problems or questions.
- Do not use email if you are having a medical emergency.
- Do not use email if you need a reply in a very short amount of time.
- Just like a phone call, your email message will be reviewed by office staff first and then sent to a doctor or nurse.
- Your doctor or nurse may put copies of your email messages in your medical record.
If you have technical problems or questions on how to use Patient Gateway, contact the technical support team:
- From the main login screen, click "Technical Support" to send them an email, or
- Call 800-745-9683 (Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm)
Patient Gateway Provides:
- Password protected, secure access to your medical information
- All day, everyday availability-no waiting on hold, ever
- Electronic messaging with your doctor's office/pre filled forms to request services such as
Insurance authorization of a referral to see a specialist
Ability to update your demographic information
Options to schedule or cancel appointments
- Clinician approved, comprehensive health information is clear and easy to understand
- Opportunities to participate in health care surveys which will influence how patient care is delivered
- Your doctor's office can tell you which Patient Gateway Services they provide
How do I enroll in Patient Gateway?
Go to www.patientgateway.org and get started now!
Complete the online enrollment form to request a private password and username to gain access to the system. That's all there is-no waiting on hold, leaving a complicated message, or worrying about office hours.
If you have more questions or want more information, email us at: email@example.com