Support the Division of Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care
For more than 200 years, Massachusetts General Hospital’s accomplishments in life-saving patient care, cutting-edge medical research and superb caregiver education have been nurtured by the legacy of our committed donors. Your support allows the Division of Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care to continue to provide comprehensive, coordinated care for all types of traumatic and non-traumatic injuries.
Ways to Give
Your tax-deductible gift will allow our collaborative team of surgeons to provide around-the-clock care for trauma and emergency surgery patients with the most complex conditions. There are a variety of ways to make a gift:
- Make a gift online using a credit card
- Make a gift using your Donor Advised Fund (DAF). Please click on the name of the provider that manages your DAF to log in to your DAF account and make a grant from it to the Velmahos Trauma Research Fund.
Greater Kansas City CF
For all other DAF providers, please contact your vendor directly
- Make a gift by check, payable to Massachusetts General Hospital. Please indicate “Velmahos Trauma Research Fund” in the memo field and mail to:
Mass General Development Office
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 1310
Boston, MA 02114.
- Give online in honor or in memory of a family member, caregiver or friend
- Establish an endowed fund or make a planned gift or bequest
- Host an event
For more information about supporting the Mass General Division of Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care, please email Laura Ogonowski, in the Mass General Development Office, or call her at 617-724-0469.