Directions from the north, Route 1 by way of the Leverett Connector.
- Take Route 1 south toward Boston, over the Tobin Bridge
- Stay to the left and follow signs to Storrow Drive
- Take the Storrow Drive ramp to Government Center (the ramp is on the left)
- At the end of the ramp, yield to crossing traffic at the flashing traffic signal, and then proceed straight ahead
- Turn left onto Cambridge Street at the traffic signal
To Access the Hospital’s Main Entrance, Emergency Department and the Fruit Street Garage:
- Take Cambridge Street to No. Grove Street (the first traffic signal)
- Turn left onto No. Grove Street
- The hospital’s main entrance is straight ahead
- Emergency is on the left
- The Fruit Street Garage is one block on the left
To Access the Wang Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) and the Parkman Street Garage:
- Take Cambridge Street to Blossom Street (the second traffic signal)
- Turn left onto Blossom Street
- Take the first left onto Parkman Street
- Wang ACC is one block on the right
- The Parkman Street Garage is two blocks on the left
Parking for Mass General's main campus is available in the Fruit Street, Parkman Street and Yawkey Center garages. Learn more about parking at Mass General.
Locate parking, buildings, gift shops and more on these maps of the hospital’s main campus.