Free shuttle service is available for patients, visitors and employees of Massachusetts General Hospital.
Partners HealthCare provides a free shuttle bus for Mass General's patients and visitors.
Shuttle Routes The complimentary shuttle runs from Mass General's main campus to the following locations:
- Parking Lots
- North Station, One Constitution Road, Charlestown Navy Yard
- Partners HealthCare (Prudential Center) and, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Charlestown (Bunker Hill Health Center) and North End Health Centers
- Chelsea Health Center
- East Boston Health Center, Winthrop Senior Center
- Everett Health Center
- Revere Health Center
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Somerville and Sullivan Square MBTA
- North Station and Charlestown Navy Yard
Visit the information desk in the main lobby at 55 Fruit Street or at the Yawkey Center for a printed shuttle schedule that includes location information about shuttle stops.