This CME program, which sold out the last 2 years, ensures participants are current with state-of-the-art GI strategies and clinical practices. It covers recent advances and their impact on clinical approaches and on patient outcomes.
- This CME program presents state-of-the-art GI clinical practices and recent advances, and their impact on patient outcomes for: IBD, Microscopic Colitis, Hepatitis B & C, Fatty Liver, Barrett's, C. difficile Colitis, Refractory GERD, IBS, Gut Microbiome, Pancreatitis, Celiac Disease, GI Bleeding, Bariatrics, Cancer Screening, Hereditary GI Cancer.
Please visit https://gi.hmscme.com/schedule
- Event Type
- Education and training - Continuing medical education at Mass General
- Health care professionals
- Pre-Registration is required
- To Register: https://gi.hmscme.com
- Contact Information
- Department of Continuing Education
- Email Us