This highly-rated CME program provides comprehensive education on mind body approaches such as meditation, yoga, tai chi, cognitive skills, lifestyle interventions and positive psychology, and how to incorporate them into your practice for better patient outcomes.
- Mind body approaches such as meditation, yoga, tai chi, cognitive skills, lifestyle interventions and positive psychology have been shown to improveâ€”and in some cases, preventâ€”stress-related illnesses, ranging from asthma to hypertension, functional bowel diseases and pain syndromes. This CME courseâ€”which sold out last year--teaches you how to incorporate these approaches into your practice.
Please visit https://mindbody.hmscme.com/schedule
- Event Type
- Education and training - Continuing medical education at Mass General
- Health care professionals
- Pre-Registration is required
- Contact Information
- HMS Global and Continuing Education
- Email Us