Designed for busy clinicians, taught by top-tier faculty from Harvard Medical School, this comprehensive program ensures that you are current with the most important clinical changes and innovations impacting primary care, and prepared to integrate them into your practice.
- Among HMS's highest-rated CME courses, this program covers a wide range of best practices and innovations in primary care. It focuses on the most clinically relevant components of and advances in internal medicine to enable better primary care decision making. Customize your learning experience with 48 knowledge- and skills-building workshops.
Please visit https://PCIM.hmscme.com/schedule
- Event Type
- Education and training - Continuing medical education at Mass General
- Health care professionals
- Pre-Registration is required
- Register Now: https://PCIM.hmscme.com
- Contact Information
- Linda Lufkin, Course Administrator
- Email Us