AMMP Employee Resource Group
AMMP is a multicultural professional group dedicated to identifying talent and developing that talent into leadership roles at all levels of Mass General and Mass General Brigham.
AMMP Chair and Administrative Manager, Diabetes Research Center
Our Commitment to Diversity
Mass General provides a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 Research Hospital in America and the only hospital to be recognized in all 16 specialties assessed by U.S. News & World Report.
Work for One of the Nation's Top Hospitals
Discover what makes Mass General not just one of the best places to receive care, but also one of the best places to work.
The first meeting of the Minority Recruitment Task Force was February 1992, to help Mass General better recruit people of color. In August 1993, it changed its name to The Alliance of Mass General Minority Professionals, or AMMP. By 1995 the acronym remained the same, but the name had changed to what we know now as: The Association of Multicultural Members of Partners.
Today, we remain dedicated to proactive hiring, promoting and retention of a diverse workforce. We believe that our diversity will enable Mass General Brigham and its entities to meet the emerging needs of an increasingly diverse patient population, enhance our strategic goals and position Mass General Brigham as a global leader in the health care industry.
AMMP Events & Benefits
- Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. Annual Breakfast Celebration
- Annual MGH Leaders Speed Mentoring
- General Body Meetings for Members with Diverse Leadership Emphasis – General Body Leadership Series
- Special event months: Black History Month (BHM), Asian American Pacific Islander Month (AAPI) and Latino Heritage Month (LHM)
- AMMP Scholarship
- Sponsored Classes with Mass General Leadership Academy Program
- Chair: Nancy Kingori
- Vice-Chair: Latoya Brewster
- Finance Chair: Flor Kathy Roman
- Public Relations Chair: Rolando Mercado
- Scholarship Chair: Sandra Thomas
- Nomination Chair: Emmanuela Menard
- Membership Chair: Jeremiah Kinyua
- Administrative Chair: Daniel McCarthy