Making a Difference
When you support the Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Translational Pain Research, you are making a significant contribution to understanding the mechanisms of pain and advancing pain management at the hospital and beyond. Pain is a universal human problem that economically and socially impacts the individual, the family and in turn, the community. Chronic pain patients often suffer from multiple related problems that adversely affect their quality of life and their ability to fully participate in society.
Your contribution will enable researchers at the Mass General Center for Translational Pain Research (CTPR) to pioneer new therapies in the treatment of intractable pain conditions and find new ways to care for patients suffering from acute, chronic and cancer-related pain conditions.
Ways to GiveThere are a variety of ways to make a gift. Please click on a link below, which will take you to the Mass General donor website to designate your gift. To donate directly to the CTPR, please complete part 3, and select the first box "I'd like to designate this gift to a specific program or area at Mass General," and specify the Mass General Center for Translational Pain Management.
Thank you for your support of the CTPR.
- Donate an outright gift of cash or securities
- Give in honor or in memory of a family member, caregiver or friend
- Give through your donor-advised fund (DAF)
- Make a planned gift or bequest, or establish an endowed fund
- Leverage matching gifts from your workplace
- Plan a special event benefitting the center
- Corporate support plays an important role in advancing our mission