Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Active, not recruiting
This is a phase 1/2 open label sequential dose escalation and cohort expansion study evaluating the safety, tolerability and preliminary antitumor activity of COM701 in combination with BMS-986207 and nivolumab in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Endometrial Neoplasms
- Ovarian Cancer
- Solid Tumor
- Head and Neck Cancer
- COM701 in combination with BMS-986207 and nivolumab.
Phase 1/Phase 2
- The proportion of subjects with adverse events on the study.
- The proportion of subjects with adverse events in the 1st cycle during dose escalation within the DLT window (28 days).
- The recommended dose for expansion (RDFE) of the combination.
- The Area under the curve of COM701 in subjects receiving the 3-drug combination.
- The objective response rate of subjects enrolled in cohorts 1-4.
August 31, 2020
- Gender: All
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: N/A
- Healthy volunteers: No
A Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of COM701 in Combination With BMS-986207 (Anti-TIGIT Antibody) and Nivolumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Source: Clinicaltrials.gov. Through our founding membership in the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, these clinical trials are conducted at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and may be available at other partner institutions.