Search Cancer Clinical Trials
Phase 1b study to assess the combination of ARV-110 and abiraterone in patients with metastatic prostate cancer with rising PSA values on abiraterone.
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic
- ARV-110 in Combination with Abiraterone
- Incidence of dose limiting toxicities of ARV-110 in combination with abiraterone
- Number of Patients with Adverse Events as a measure of safety and tolerability of ARV-110 in combination with abiraterone
- Incidence of laboratory abnormalities as a measure of safety and tolerability of ARV-110 in combination with abiraterone
- Recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D)/schedule for the combination
February 1, 2022
- Gender: Male
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: N/A
- Healthy volunteers: No
Arvinas Androgen Receptor, Inc.
A Phase 1b Open-Label, Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of ARV-110 in Combination With Abiraterone in Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Source: Clinicaltrials.gov. Through our founding membership in the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, these clinical trials are conducted at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and may be available at other partner institutions.