Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MBBS, Jawaharlal Institute, University of Pondicherry
- MBBS, Pondicherry University
- Residency, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency, Henry Ford Hospital
- Fellowship, Mass General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Cytopathology, American Board of Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Research interests include:
- The pathology and biology of pancreatic tumors
- IgG4-related disease.
- IgG4 Related Disease of the Head and Neck. Deshpande V. Head Neck Pathol. 2015 Mar 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- Erratum to: The Ability to Diagnose Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Definitively Using Novel Branched DNA-Enhanced Albumin RNA In Situ Hybridization Technology. Ferrone CR, Ting DT, Shahid M, Konstantinidis IT, Sabbatino F, Goyal L, Rice-Stitt T, Mubeen A, Arora K, Bardeesy N, Miura J, Gamblin TC, Zhu AX, Borger D, Lillemoe KD, Rivera MN, Deshpande V. Ann Surg Oncol. 2015 Mar 19. [Epub ahead of print] No abstract available.
- YAP Inhibition Restores Hepatocyte Differentiation in Advanced HCC, Leading to Tumor Regression. Fitamant J, Kottakis F, Benhamouche S, Tian HS, Chuvin N, Parachoniak CA, Nagle JM, Perera RM, Lapouge M, Deshpande V, Zhu AX, Lai A, Min B, Hoshida Y, Avruch J, Sia D, Campreci?s G, McClatchey AI, Llovet JM, Morrissey D, Raj L, Bardeesy N. Cell Rep. 2015 Mar 10. pii: S2211-1247(15)00173-4. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2015.02.027. [Epub ahead of print]