Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachsetts General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
American Board Certifications
- General Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Cauley’s research is focused on improving the quality and safety of surgical care and health systems with a focus on patient-centered outcomes. Her publications aim to improve our current understanding of patient outcomes after surgery to improve shared decision-making between surgeons, patients, and their families. She is a researcher in the Safe Surgery Safe Systems group at Ariadne Labs.