Begin Your Application
Massachusetts General Hospital offers career opportunities in all areas of patient care, research, hospital administration and operations. Candidate are encouraged to create an application profile and submit your résumé for consideration.
Our goal is to keep employees engaged and excited, learning and achieving, throughout their career. Beyond these programs, all employees at Massachusetts General Hospital are encouraged to serve on hospital or department committees that match their interests, and also to participate in our many community outreach and volunteer programs.
Additional opportunities include:
- College Career Fair – an annual on-site event providing employees with one-stop shopping to explore programs at local colleges and universities
- Training courses offered by Human Resources – a selection of courses, offered free to Mass General employees with their manager’s approval, that are designed to improve skills in areas such as project management, business writing, conflict communication, interpersonal effectiveness and time management. New slates of 10-12 classes are offered twice a year (in the spring and fall) on the Mass General Campus. Other sessions are held at various times and at different locations to make attending them as convenient as possible
- Medical terminology classes – training to help non-clinical employees better understand medical terminology used in the hospital
- Leadership Academy – continuing education and training for Mass General managers that balances theory with practical application
- ESOL classes – on-site classes to help non-native English-speaking employees improve their communications skills and promote continued learning. We offer 10 classes at six levels ranging from beginner to advanced
- “Steps to Success” workshops – workshops to assist adult learners with goal setting and implementing a plan for education or training
- Support service employee grants – up-front financial assistance of up to $1,500 available to eligible support services employees to help them advance their education, clinical, technical, service or administrative skills
- The Association of Multicultural Members of Partners Scholarship – members of this employee resource group are eligible for a scholarship program that enables them to pursue undergraduate and/or graduate education
- Tuition Assistance Program – tuition reimbursement of up to $2,000 per year available to benefits-eligible employees for courses related to their professional role