Please call the MassGeneral Hospital for Children Access Center before completing our Pediatric or Adult Patient Information Forms.
* We offer autism diagnostic evaluations for children under 5. We are not able to offer neuropsychological evaluations for NEW patients who are not already followed at the Lurie Center.
To schedule an initial appointment with a Lurie Center provider, please follow the steps below:
- Help determine if our services are appropriate.
- Register you with MGH.
- Provide you with our new patient appointment form (see below for links).
- Assist with basic insurance questions. Please note that you are responsible for checking your individual insurance plan for coverage.
2. Complete and return the new patient appointment form*:
- If your child is 13 or younger, please complete the Pediatric Patient Information Form (PDF).
- If your child is age 14 or older, please complete the Transition/Adult Patient Information Form (PDF).
* Since our new appointment forms are lengthy, please do not complete these forms until you have spoken with our Access Center.
3. Wait for our Appointment Coordinator to contact you (within 3 weeks):
- To schedule an appointment for an evaluation, or
- Refer you to another provider(s) that may better serve your needs.