Gastrointestinal motility disorders affect the how the body moves food through the gastrointestinal tract. In this handout, you will learn about common types of motility disorders and symptoms. You will also learn about different types of motility testing.
Jeffrey Biller, MD
Jeffrey Biller, MD
Clinical Director of Pediatric Subspecialties, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Waltham-Pedi GI & Nutrition
52 Second Ave
Waltham, MA 02451
MGH Children's Specialties at Southern New Hampshire Med Ctr
8 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060-3925
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Gee MS, Nimkin K, Hsu M, Israel EJ, Biller JA, Katz AJ, Mino-Kenudson M, Harisinghani MG. Prospective evaluation of MR enterography as the primary imaging modality for pediatric Crohn’s disease assessment. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011 Jul;197(1):224-31.
- Moran,C., Kelsey,P., Biller,J., Endoscopic Resection of Acquired Mucosal Web in Crohn’s Disease. 2013; 56(2)E 8-9
- Biller JA, Butros SR, Chan-Smutko G, Abrams AN, Chung DC, Hagen CE CASE RECORDS of the MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL. Case 6-2016. A 10-Year-Old Boy with Abdominal Cramping and Fevers. N Engl J Med. 2016 Feb 25;374(8):772-81 PMID: 26933852
- Staff Story
- Jul | 19 | 2019
For Jeffrey Biller, MD, his many roles at MGHfC and its satellite clinics allows his to fulfill what he calls the best part of his job - creating long-lasting relationships with his patients.