Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Obsessive Compulsive Disorders Unit
185 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2790
- MD, University of Adelaide
- Residency, Child Development Centre
- Residency, Flinders Medical Centre
- Residency, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children
- Residency, Royal Children's & Women's Hospital
- Residency, Stanford University Medical Center
- Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr Geller has explored phenotypic expression, treatment response, outcome and etiological causes of early-onset OCD.
- Geller D, Biederman J, Faraone S, Cradock K, Hagermoser L, Zaman N, Frazier J, Coffey B, Spencer T. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adolescents with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Fact or Artifact? Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2002; 41(1): 52-58.
- Geller DA, Biederman J, Stewart SE, Mullin B, Martin A, Spencer T, Faraone SV. Which SRI? A Meta-analysis of Pharmacotherapy Trials in Pediatric Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. American Journal of Psychiatry 2003; 160(11): 1919-28.
- Geller D, Petty C, Vivas F, Johnson J, Pauls D, and Biederman J. Further evidence for co-segregation between pediatric Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: a familial risk analysis. Biol Psychiatry 2007; 61(12): 1388-394.